GitPlac.si is a publicly-accessible, but personal, self-hosted
instance of the Gitlab software on 🇸🇮 slovenian network.
GitPlac uses the
gitplac.si domain. Automated emails are send from addresses
gitapp.si are also used for hosting
Pages, and for deployment of select projects.
Platforms, functionalities and specifics
- User accounts
- Anyone can create their own account on GitPlac, which will be disabled upon signup until approved by an
administrator. This setup is used to limit the possibility of abuse.
- Most of the additional extenal services and functionalities, which require authentication, use the OpenID system which allows
you to sign in with your GitPlac account - removing the need of having yet another account.
- Static site hosting runs on a system called Gitlab Pages. Read more about it on the Pages subpage.
- Prevajanje C++ projektov v binarne datoteke, pakiranje spletnih aplikacij v optimiziranje statične datoteke ali
build-anje Docker kontejnerjev si lahko avtomatiziraš s sistemom CI/CD. Delo in konfiguracijo
si lahko poenostaviš z uporabo posebej razvitih orodij.
- Fizična lokacija podatkov
- All the data storage, processing and backups are stored on privately owned hardware, privately managed
end intrastructure and - unless the client is located elsewhere - only on the
- Hosting and maintenance is performed by Aljaž Starc. In case of any issues find the contact on the
personal web page.